ConAgra Foods is pleased to announce more reasons to feel good about enjoying the food you love. We’re proud to offer delicious new line additions to your favorite brands, as well as recipe upgrades. Here are just a few of our brand additions from 2011:
• Orville Redenbacher’s® brings new innovation to microwave popcorn. Snack-loving Americans have been enjoying the taste and convenience of microwave popcorn for decades, and now Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet® Popping Corn has created a bag that allows for easier snacking, sharing and cleanup. The Pop Up Bowl™ — the first bag-to-bowl design for Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn — pops into a ready-to-serve, freestanding bowl filled with light and fluffy popcorn that is the perfect snack for the whole family.
• Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn continues to shake up microwave popcorn by adding a flavorful twist to one of America's favorite snack foods. The leading popcorn brand introduces Orville Redenbacher's Flavor Singles, individually wrapped bags of the brand's beloved microwave popcorn that each come with a separate seasoning packet, allowing users to sprinkle on just the right amount of flavor. Choose from White Cheddar, Extra Cheese or Sea Salt & Vinegar varieties.
• New Asian Inspired Healthy Choice® Café Steamers® meals include Lemongrass Chicken & Shrimp, Kung Pao Chicken, Pineapple Chicken and Beef Teriyaki. The existing All Natural Entrées product line has been updated with a one-step steaming tray to unlock a fresher taste and more vibrant flavor. The contemporary recipes include Asian Potstickers, Pumpkin Squash Ravioli, Portabella Spinach Parmesan, Three Cheese Marinara, Portabella Marsala Pasta, Tortellini Primavera Parmesan, Roasted Red Pepper Marinara, Creamy Basil Pesto and Lobster Cheese Ravioli.
• Meeting consumer demand for new, bolder flavors, Slim Jim® introduces Zesty Garlic and Jamaican Jerk to its line of meat sticks; DAVID® Seeds introduces new, larger-sized jumbo seeds in Buffalo Style Ranch and Hot & Spicy varieties; and Andy Capp’s® introduces new BBQ Fries and a value-delivering, multi-serve, 8-ounce Big Bag.
• Slim Jim turns up the heat, presenting a spicy new challenge for fans of the meat stick — three new flavors in a new line of products called Slim Jim DARE™. The spiciness of the flavors escalates from Kinda Hot Chili Pepper to Freakin' Hot Jalapeño, and tops out with Really Freakin' Hot Habanero.
• ACT II® brings its most popular south-of-the-border flavors to the United States. Queso Jalapeño and Salsa Valentina™ are the newest flavors in microwave popcorn.
• Peter Pan® introduces a new line of natural peanut butter spreads. The three no-stir varieties — Natural Creamy, Natural Crunchy and Natural Honey Roast Creamy — are made with 100% natural ingredients and contain no high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, trans fat or preservatives.
• RO*TEL® launches new Zesty Tomato & Green Chili Sauce in Original and Mild. The sauce makes it easy to add spice to any favorite recipe that includes tomato sauce — and, with such a robust and delicious flavor, it’s good enough to eat with a tortilla chip, straight out of the can.
• Egg Beaters® launches new Egg Beaters Florentine, which appeals to consumers with its on-trend seasoned flavor and ingredients — including spinach, tomato, onion, mozzarella cheese and Italian herbs.